• injuries-abroad

    Injuries Abroad

    If you have been injured whilst on holiday or working abroad it may be possible to make an accident claim. Find out if you are eligable.

Have you had an accident or suffered an injury whilst abroad?

If you are injured while on holiday or working abroad, it may be possible to make an accident claim.
Here at Cheadle Solicitors, we specialise in the following claims:-

Types of claim

  • Injuries on a boat
  • On a plane
  • Injuries which occurred on foreign transport
  • At the hotel including grounds and swimming pool
  • Injuries whilst on a day excursion / whilst doing water sports or other activities
  • As a result of food poisoning due to poor food hygiene.

A common question we are asked is can a claim be pursued in England or Wales or abroad? This depends on whether your holiday was booked by a tour operator or direct.

Note: – Your travel document should state this and we request that you forward copies to us to enable us to advise you accordingly.

Contact us to find out if you could claim for an injury whilst abroad by calling 0161 464 4323 or through our enquiry form

Cheadle Solicitors

Cheadle Solicitors