Have you suffered due to medical negligence?
Medical negligence is a term that covers a number of different medical errors and poor treatments. Possible claims include:
- Accident & Emergency Claims
- Defective Medical Products / Medicine Claims
- Fatal Claims / inquests
- General Medical Problems
- Hospital Acquired Infection claims such as MRSA
- Surgery Claims
- Unscreened / untreated Blood transfusion claims
- Misdiagnosis claims such as failure to spot a fracture / severed tendon.
If you feel you may have been injured due to the actions (or lack of actions) of someone in the medical profession, such as a doctor, nurse, surgeon or dentists, you may be eligible to make a medical negligence claim.
Contact us to discuss your medical negligence claim in strictest confidence by calling 0161 464 4323 or through our enquiry form